Ciao! Some time ago I was tagged on instagram by my friends @letstraveldarling. They shared on their cool account 10 facts about them. It’s such a lovely and interesting idea and thanks to them, today on the blog, I’ll be sharing mine.
I’m Enzo, the author of @theitalianguest. Here’s 10 things about me!
1. I love gelato. I can eat it everyday, summer or winter doesn’t matter. 🍦
2. I’m in a long distance relationship with an amazing girl @ninamclernon and it’s one of the best things happened in my life so far. 🇮🇹🇺🇸
One of the positive things about long distance relationship is always find new ways to tell your girlfriend Happy Birthday. I made this video last year asking a couple of friends from different countries to wish happy birthday to @ninamclernon in their own languages.
3. I’m a black belt in karate and I used to compete in tournaments. 🏆🥋
4. I stopped practising karate after 10 years due to an injury to my knee and now I’m all about swimming and running.🏊🏼🏃🏻
5. My blood is a mix of the north and south of Italy.
6. I’m a Harry Potter fan. Found out through the Pottermore test I would be addressed to the Slytherin house.🐍
7. I have a British accent and my girlfriend makes fun of me when I say “water”.
8. Summer is my favourite season. ☀️
9. I love languages, always up for picking up some new words from different countries.
10. My favourite thing about travelling is being with the person you love, discover new places, pretend you’re locals and get lost together to always find the way back, take lots of pictures and always make unforgettable memories.
Now it’s your turn! Tell me in the comments- can you relate to any of the 10 things I mentioned? What do most people not know about you?
P.S. The 10 facts don’t follow a precise order, they are purely random.